Registering with SEQOHS
Occupational Health providers: please complete the OH registration form
Occupational Health Physiotherapy providers: please complete the OH physiotherapy registration form
A fee is charged annually to cover the costs of running and administering the scheme by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, which is a registered charity. Fees are published on the SEQOHS website and may be paid by quarterly instalments.
The annual fee includes:
- Access to the SEQOHS standards, webtool, action planner, evidence guides and templates
- Access to online training events
- Support from the SEQOHS office team
- Accreditation e-visit and assessors’ report
- Quality assurance
- Certification on achieving accreditation
- Use of the SEQOHS Accredited Service logo by accredited providers
- Listings on SEQOHS webpages (optional) for accredited providers
- Annual review checks and feedback for accredited providers, to ensure standards are maintained and to encourage continuous improvement.
- Opportunities to showcase good practice.